maandag, mei 05, 2008

Insomnia

It's the middle of the night and I'm out of cigarettes. I've been having a lot of trouble sleeping and even more trouble waking up. My internal schedule seems to be sleep at five a.m., wake up in the late afternoon.

This is a problemn. I have work at one o'clock almost every day.

I know for a fact that part of the reason I haven't been fired yet is that I'll be starting school again at the end of August. There's a concrete end to my full-time employment. The rest seems to be cuteness and being competent when I'm there. But I hate myself, I want to be there on time, and it takes all my strength not to cycle into self-loathing, but to work on the problem itself.

Baby steps.

Iris is taking it one day at a time

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

i love you chiquita

juni 05, 2008 6:36 p.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home