donderdag, juli 14, 2005

Hai fatto la caca?

Okay, three parties in three days is kind of excessive.
But this one was upstairs, so we went up, laughed at the number of parties there have been, got free drinks, went downstairs for coffee (Mauro and I took a sidetrip to the lab to grab Peppe, who works too hard), drank our coffee outside, went back upstairs, got some more drinks, and came back here.
This doesn't mean that we're doing anything now. Mostly we're talking about the fact that my Italian vocabulary mostly relates to two-year-olds (and their bodily functions).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anoniem said...

Okay, so when DO you work? In odd moments between parties? Actually, I know you can do a lot of work while talking, laughing, etc. You must have at least a ten-track mind, working clearly on all tracks at once. (Gramma)

juli 14, 2005 6:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

Many hands are the devil's workshop.

Idle hands make light work.

juli 15, 2005 4:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anoniem said...

It seems the usual first words learned in a foreign language are those for elementary (or should I say "alimentary"?) functions. Eventually I did learn three phrases of a prayer in Arabic, but I've forgotten one. In Italian and Greek, I think the naughty words (if not actually swear words) were the ones that people taught me. I think you're doing better with a very young teacher than I ever did with adults! (Gramma)

juli 18, 2005 6:28 a.m.  

Een reactie posten

<< Home